uPVC (unplasticised poly vinyl chloride) are corrosion resistant and light-weight piping that can easily be fitted in sections. Available in galvanised pipes of 25mm to 125mm diameter Column / Drop / Riser Pipes for submersible pump and can last up to 50 years.
New Rust Resistant uPVC Borehole Pipes
- Pipes are available in 3 meter lengths.
- Strong and rigid pipes
- Installed up to 350 meter deep.
- Special tough square thread that can carry a mass of 11,000kg.
- Connected by stainless steel, mild steel & cast iron adapters
- Can withstand the pump delivery hydrostatic pressure.
- Completely leak proof by means of a ‘0’ ring
- Electric submersible pumps
- Borehole Testing
The ‘O’ Ring
The sealant and gripping system provides a leak-proof fitting. It absorbs the vibrations of the pump extending the life of motor and pump bearings.
This is a unique system fitted to the pipe and locked with special stainless steel wire, thus eliminating the chances of coupler loosening & Column/Drop/Riser slipping during dismantling process and also excessive tightening of the coupler.
- Light in weight for ease of transport and handling.
- Low friction – more water for the same power costs.
- Sockets are fitted permanently – eliminates loose sockets and column slip during dismantling.
- Less expensive than their alternative equivalents, depending on depth and water delivery.
- Pipes do not become brittle and will not break under normal handling conditions.
- Cannot corrode resulting in less friction for better water delivery up to 10 to 30%.
- Extends the life of motor and pump bearings.
- Lower power consumption.
- No Electrolytic Deposition being non-metallic.
- Pipes and fittings are environment-friendly.
- Fire resistant and inherently difficult to ignite.